Monday, June 15, 2015

Summer Update

With summer almost upon us, many people have been asking me when they will be able to see The Adventures of Fox Parson. After many talks with my staff, I can finally say--

It's going to take a bit longer.

Since everyone involved is doing this out of love (for now!), we are unfortunately subject to a little thing called Life. Paying bills and putting food on the table take precedence. As such. we are pushing pre-production back to late summer.

That said, I am excited to announce that I am starting pre-production on The ExTerminator. I've been wanting to do this for a year (ever since I had the script ready) and now I am able to do it. It's a single location piece with just three actors, so I can get that shot in a couple of weekends. Naturally this means it's going to take months, lol.

So keep an eye out on the Stunod Pictures site and our new Facebook page for updates.

No comments: