Sunday, April 02, 2017

UPDATE AND TOP 40





It’s been a long while since I’ve posted, and it’s not for a lack of wanting. Things have been going on behind the scenes.

The exterminator and The Adventures of Fox Parson are still in pre-production. I had to go through some changes with the lead actress, but I think I’ve found her. Also, Chris Wisniewski, playing the Terminator, had a stint at Chicago’s Second City, is back. We’re aiming for a May shoot, which hopefully leads to a winter holiday premiere.

In other news, my script, Brick House, was named to Scriptshadow.net’s Top 40 ScriptTournament! There were 8 weeks of 5 contestants, with the winners coming from votes site commenters made. I was a contestant in Week 8 and while I didn’t get out of the first round, to be one of 40 selected out of 1,1100 entries is pretty great. I got great notes from the commenters and I am editing the 
 script as we speak.

I submitted another short story to Pro Se Press, and I look forward to hearing about that soon. Stayed tuned to the Stunod Scoop for updates on this and all of our work.

No comments: